Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Zero Maria Cornejo Swim

With the abundance of diffusion lines saturating the fashion world these days, it makes you think about the designers you wish would venture into that territory. Zero Maria Cornejo is one that springs to mind for me immediately. Her clothes are unique and always have something extra going on, making them ideal pieces to add to your wardrobe, but her prices are just way too high.

zero-maria-cornejo-swim-1

So until she decides to bless us mere mortals with designs in our budget, we can at least enjoy her new ventures, like this swimsuit line that just debuted. No word yet on pricing, so I'm sure it'll be out of my range, but at least I can dream of lounging about in one of these, on an extended vacation from my extremely rewarding and accomodating job, on some vast expanse of beach and gorgeous blue ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment