Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Window Shopping at Maryam Nassir Zadeh

Maryam Nassir Zadeh is an amazing store in NYC, and they have a great website to browse from the comfort of your own couch. One thing I really like is that they have a full set of photos to go with each item, so that you get a great view of what you're going crazy over. I wish they had more close-ups, but overall the site is perfect for daydreaming and lusting. Here are some of my favorite pieces up currently:

maryam5
Electric Feathers Kaftan Dress
This color is amazing and if this dress wasn't $400, I'd snap it up.

maryam3
Ohne Titel Drape Dress
The detailing gives this so much texture.

maryam4
Ohne Titel Laced Dress
This is a bodycon dress I can get behind.

maryam2
Golden Goose Jacket Chiodo
Again, if this jacket wasn't $2088 (!!!!!) I would buy it in a hearbeat. So perfect.

maryam1
Isabel Marant Oilhan Sweatpant
These however, I may actually buy. The best of these types of sweatpant/walking-around-pants that I've seen so far this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment