Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Malandrino SS 2010

I had never thought of Catherine Malandrino as a designer who could give me stand out pieces that I genuinely wanted to run out and buy (at the sample sale, or later in the season on discount, duh.) But her latest collection is gorgeous, and I'm going to start tracking every single one of these pieces as soon as they show up in stores. Yay!

malandrino3
This is an awesomely embellished dress, and it almost gives the illusion of being a one-shoulder number since that's where all the action is, but as the wearer you get the benefit and comfort of both shoulders!

malandrino4
If I was looking for a one-shoulder dress though, this is perfect. The prints work fantastically with each other.

malandrino2
All you need for this dress is a simple white slip. And all you need for these shoes is any outfit you own - I would wear them with everything every single day.

malandrino5
I want this jacket now, and it's red. RED. Why would I want a red jacket? But it's perfect. And my mom would be so proud of me, wearing so much color!

No comments:

Post a Comment