Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New arrivals

I sort of by the theory that fashion can be just a form of inspiration, but only if you're talking about the art that is the runway show, the lookbook, everything to do with the presentation to the world. But when it gets to the point that it's a product, it's frustrating that despite a recession, prices just keep going up. That's why I'm not going to feel sorry for those designers/stores hurting during this time. Everyone is hurting, and if you refuse to make your product more affordable, I'll just keep dreaming and continue to not make purchases.

tan jacket fpd
Tsumori Chisato Button Down Flare Jacket, $747, via La Garconne. This would be such an ideal spring jacket.

plaid fpd
McQ Longsleeve Checked Blouse, $462, via La Garconne.

90169
VPL Safety Loop Capri, $264, via Creatures of Comfort. I love cropped pants, all year round, but especially when I don't have to wear tights underneath. How easy would these be?

cae2d85095c3b2669822f79973493307.image.310x310
Giles & Brother Multi-Chain Bracelet, $112.50, via Gargyle. I would wear this all the time, as if it were a watch. Speaking of watches, check out what my fiance just bought:
il_fullxfull.56967471
He's kind of the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment