Sunday, February 22, 2009

Christian Siriano F/W 2009

14

Christian Siriano's F/W 2009 show was, as expected, one of my least favorite shows this season. Besides being an incredibly boring retread of his past seasons, his clothing is still mostly ugly and often unwearable.

11

16

19



It's hard, because I enjoy watching Project Runway so much! I've watched every season, even of the British and Canadian versions. I want the designers that come out of it to be taken seriously, because the more new faces that get out there, the better in my opinion. And the fewer new faces that get there by the traditional methods, again, the better. Hopefully my favorite designer from that season, Jillian Lewis, will put out something new for F/W 2009, and actually make it available. I would have worn so much from her Project Runway final collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment